To Our Community of Friends and patients of Our Practice:
We are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, since March, we have been following the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment when you visit our office, as we begin our re-opening.
What we are doing
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- The chairs and tables in the reception area are being wiped down every hour.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
- Offering new financial arrangements to help ensure affordable care.
What you can do
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check-in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team
- When you arrive, call us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed. We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please visit our website at Amayanytkoperio.com for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
Dr. Amaya and Team, Cathy, Christina, Rose, Jocelyn, Jamie, Ashley, Nohemi and Kara